Designed specifically to assist with monitoring room temperature and other environmental conditions where a small footprint is needed, where access to electricity may not exist, when the investment cost needs to be minimal or deployment volume may be high.
It is the least cost host for a Light Tower & Relay Adapter (LTA) that allows connection of an AVTECH Light Tower, Light Tower w/Audio or Relay Switch Sensor. Add a digital sensor and switch sensor of your choice to expand monitoring with an easy "click connect". Room Alert 3E is a PoE enabled device although if your network is not PoE, simply use the included power adapter and you are good to go.
- Easy Ethernet 'Plug and Play' setup for remote temperature and environment monitoring from anywhere.
- Includes built-in Digital Temperature Sensor.
- Includes 1 Digital Sensor Port for use with AVTECH's sensors for Digital Temperature, Digital Outdoor Temperature, Digital Fluid Temperature, Digital Temperature & Humidity, or connection of a Light Tower & Relay Adapter (LTA).
- Includes 1 channel for a switch sensor or dry contact.
- Powered over the network via PoE or use the 5V international power adapter (included).
- Includes a Factory Reset Button.
- Allows connection of an AVTECH Light Tower w/Audio or Relay Switch Sensor via a Light Tower Adapter & Relay (LTA).
- Includes PUSH Technology and SNMP Trap & Query compatibility.
|ID Box Model||RA3E|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 185 F (-40 to 85 C)|
|Operating Relative Humidity (Non-Condensing)||5% - 85% RH|
|Power Source||5 VDC 1A Adapter (Included)|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes (IEEE 802.3af)|
|Power Compatibility||110/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, RoHS|
|Power On/Off Switch||No|
|Built-In Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)||No|
|Mini UPS (MUPS) Compatible||Yes|
|International Power Adapter Provided||Yes|
|Reset Button (Restore To Default Settings)||Yes|
|0-5V Analog Sensor Input||No|
|External Relay Outputs||No|
|External Light Tower & Relay Connection Port||Yes, Use Digital Sensor Port w/Light Tower & Relay Adapter (LTA)|
|External Light Tower or Relay Switch Sensor Port||No|
|External Light Tower & Power Adapter Port||1 (via Digital Port)|
|Ethernet Port & Speed||RJ-45, 10/100 Mbps BaseTX|
|Ethernet Link & Activity Indicator||Yes|
|Built-in Web Server||Yes|
|Digital Sensors (Internal & External)|
|Digital Sensor Compatibility||Temperature, Outdoor Temperature, Fluid Temperature, Temperature & Humidity, Temperature & Analog|
|Built-In Digital Sensors (Internal)||Temperature|
|Digital Sensor Ports (External)||1 RJ-11|
|Digital Sensor Capacity (Total)||2|
|Digital Temperature Sensors (Included)||1 Internal|
|Digital Temperature Sensor Range||-67 to 257 F (-55 to 125 C)|
|Digital Temperature Sensor Accuracy||+ / - 0.125|
|Digital Humidity Sensor Range||5% to 95% RH|
|Digital Humidity Sensor Accuracy||+ / - 3.5%|
|Digital Sensor Cable Type & Standard Length||RJ-11 Cable, 25'|
|Digital Sensor Alert Indicator (LED)||No|
|Switch Sensors (Internal & External)|
|Switch Sensor Contact Sets (External)||1 On Back Side|
|Switch Sensor Capacity||1|
|Dry Contacts (On Other Sensors or Devices)||Air Conditioner, UPS, Cooler, Etc.|
|Allows Multiple Sensors On Single Channel **||Yes, Via Chain or Spoke **|
|Switch Sensor Alert Indicator (LED)||No|
** NOTE: The process of 'Chaining' or 'Spoking' multiple switch sensors together is sometimes possible. There is no individual sensor alerting when multiple sensors are 'Chained' or 'Spoked' from a single